funsec mailing list archives

Re: We know where you are. And where you've been ...

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 13:43:23 -0400

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 11:14 PM, Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec)
<michael.blanchard () emc com> wrote:
Oh I like that one!
   Follow all public figures, or maybe jsut certain ones, and publish everything to the 'net as it's happening.
Maybe use twitter :-)

  7-18-13 20:06 Mayor #Manino just left Bob's big boy after eating 5 doubles.  Driving a tan Smart car lic plate
Mass-123ABC

  7-18-13 20:32 Mayor #Manino is arriving at 123 mumble ave and entering the house.

 7-20-13 13:23 John #Kerry just left feed store with a new feed bag and 50 pounds of horse feed, heading south on the
95 in a Prius lic plate Mass-456MNB

I love it!!  After all, it's simply public record!
Yeah, we could monetize it to ensure good coverage. Pay a citizen a
bounty for catching a public official in conflict of interest, a
material omission or a crime. Give it a catchy name and it will be
accepted like PATRIOT Act. Perhaps it can be called BOPS - Bounty for
Ornery Public Servants. BOPS sounds fun and friendly....

Jeff