funsec mailing list archives

Good News

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 10:16:21 -0800

We are the professionally paranoiac.  We are the doomsayers.  By nature (driving
us into the type of work we do) we continually look for all possible problems.

It's occasionally time to stop and remember that things aren't quite that bad ...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013/07/18/f-vp-schlesinger-wonderful-
world.html

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly, science into
superstition, and art into pedantry. Hence University education.
                                       - George Bernard Shaw
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade