funsec mailing list archives

Re: NetSol Website???

From: Paul Ferguson <fergdawgster () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 17:50:21 -0800

Try using the GeekTools WHOIS instead -- it is better, and always does
proper rWHOIS recursion:

http://geektools.com/whois.php

Enjoy!

- ferg

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 5:20 PM, Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com> wrote:

Hi All,

I've been trying to use Network Solution's WHOIS via their website for
a few days now.

The website is not available. Instead, all I get is a plain text
message stating "Our Site is Temporarily Unavailable".

Is anyone aware of a breach?

Jeff

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson