funsec mailing list archives

Re: While we're all trying to fix politics, economics, etc.

From: "Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec)" <michael.blanchard () emc com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 15:34:14 +0000

Curious that Yahoo calls it weak....

 Throw one of these in the mix and see if that changes:   !@#$%^&*

Yahoo might be looking at those as the only "special characters" it considers "strong" LOL

Because, well you know, those are the ONLY special characters on the keyboard.....

Michael P. Blanchard
Senior Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Cyber Security Services
EMC ² Corporation
32 Coslin Drive
Southboro, MA 01772