funsec mailing list archives

Re: 2013 predictions...

From: "Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec)" <michael.blanchard () emc com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 14:51:46 +0000

Mobile attacks and phishing will certainly be more via SMS texting than anything else I feel.

Everyone reads all their texts, and folks are much more likely to follow a link within a text message than through an
email message...  It's an easy attack vector....

Michael P. Blanchard
Senior Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Cyber Security Services
EMC ² Corporation
32 Coslin Drive
Southboro, MA 01772