funsec mailing list archives

Re: This is [phishing] news?!?

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 11:38:24 -0700

Date sent:              Sat, 06 Oct 2012 00:36:14 -0400
From:                   Conrad Constantine <conrad () 1211 net>

Everything old is new again, and
people love to assume that "new to me" means "new to everyone"...sigh..

(full disclosure: I've got an article on exactly this topic making its
rounds through the security trade press this week).

I did one a few years back for ISMH  :-)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
He wrapped himself in quotations--as a beggar would enfold
himself in the purple of Emperors.                 - Rudyard Kipling
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade