funsec mailing list archives

Re: Turkey

From: Dan White <dwhite () olp net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 08:45:17 -0500

On 07/17/12 00:58 -0400, Kyle Creyts wrote:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:TurkeyHenDetail.JPG

For the sake of being contrarian, that's one angry-looking bird. A 20-pound
bird with an almost 5-foot wingspan, (~10kg, ~1.3m wingspan, for those of
you who use metric) sounds pretty frightening.

Does that mean guns everywhere for everyone?

I'll stop short of saying that, but wild turkeys _can_ be found in most of
the eastern half of the United States.
On Jul 16, 2012 2:35 PM, "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <