funsec mailing list archives

Re: The Stuxnet worm, Obama, Bush, and Israel

From: Paul Ferguson <fergdawgster () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 09:37:04 -0700

A most excellent article this morning in the MIT Technology Review:

"How Obama Was Dangerously Naive About STUXNET and Cyberwarfare"
https://www.technologyreview.com/blog/mimssbits/27891/

Also, I really like this commentary by Mikko in Threat Level:

"Why Antivirus Companies Like Mine Failed to Catch Flame and Stuxnet"
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/06/internet-security-fail/

FYI,

- ferg