funsec mailing list archives

Re: malicious binaries

From: _ <packetnull () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 06:14:43 -0600

i get mine from

VirusWatch mailing list
VirusWatch () lists clean-mx com
http://lists.clean-mx.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/viruswatch

great feed for research

On May 22, 2012, at 2:40 PM, Daniel Otis <dso () moosoft com> wrote:

Many moons ago I ran a site to share malware binaries amongst the people on this list.  I'm always looking for a new
source of data so I am wondering if there is a current free source for sharing malicious binaries for analysis.
Thanks!  Also, I wouldn't mind running such a service again, the only problem was I was the only one sharing ;)

Daniel

--
MooSoft Development LLC
http://www.moosoft.com