funsec mailing list archives

Re: Shockwave Rider

From: Rich Kulawiec <rsk () gsp org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 07:39:12 -0500

On Thu, Jan 05, 2012 at 04:03:48PM -0500, James Triplett wrote:
YES!  Great book, I've been recommending for years....  That, and
"The Adolescence of P1" (from the same era)

I concur.  Both of these are on my list of non-IT-security
books that I think everyone aspiring to work in the field should read.
(Others?  "The Art of War", of course; "The Prince", the first "Foundation"
novel, all of the Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, "Godel, Escher, Bach".)

Which would you add?

---rsk