funsec mailing list archives

Re: Does Nova Scotia have a dress code?

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 15:30:08 -0800

From:                   Ned Fleming <ned () kaw us>
Date sent:              Mon, 13 Feb 2012 15:34:43 -0600

http://www.minyanville.com/dailyfeed/2012/02/13/canada-cracks-down-on-transgende
red/

[Sigh.]

Not just Nove Scotia, unfortunately.  At the moment our federal government,
having failed to reach a compromise with *anybody* in the previous two minority
governments (no, I guess you wouldn't understand what that means ...), and, finally
having achieved a majority, is trying to a) ram through all the silly legislation to
which anybody had any objection, and b) prove that the US Tea Party people are
a bunch of left-wing pinkoes.

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
In the six months that followed, overseas sales of the Javelin
surface-to-air missile increased by a little over forty per cent.
                                  - `The Gun Seller,' by Hugh Laurie
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade