funsec mailing list archives

Peoria Carp Hunters

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 15:06:37 -0800

OK, I can't think of a single reason why this relates to security (except for
invasive species issues), but it's a hoot.

I originally found this via the Annals of Improbable Research:
http://www.improbable.com/2012/02/11/how-to-manage-invasive-carp-2-methods/

But, of course, it's on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN2gMP3Q2Z4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhfd9dIkXEk

They also have their own Website:
http://www.peoriacarphunters.com/Home_Page.html

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to
their apparent disinclination to do so.              - Douglas Adams
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade