funsec mailing list archives

Re: Can't we all just get along?

From: Thomas M Carlsson <thomas () carlsson fm>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 21:16:26 +0000

Hey Rob,

I'll suggest that we can get along regardless of which calendar you use, and what timezone you happen to be in.

Thomas

On 11/11/2011 04:45, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah wrote:
Remembrance Day is a time to pause, reflect, and try to put aside our differences,
even if only for one day, and note that 11/11/11 is 11/11/11, regardless of which
national or cultural convention and format you follow.

(Except for YYYY purists, who are still smug over that Y2K thing.  I hate them.)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
The generation of random numbers is too important to be left to
chance.      -Robert R. Coveyou   Oak Ridge National Laboratory
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade

--