funsec mailing list archives

Re: Righard has left the building...

From: Paul Ferguson <fergdawgster () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 09:36:03 -0700

Best of luck, Righard!

- ferg

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 8:53 AM, Righard Zwienenberg
<righard () zwienenberg org> wrote:

Hello to all,

My apologies if you receive this message multiple times, being connected to
many forums this may be inevitable!

After 16 years working for Norman Data Defense Systems, per 1 November 2011,
this came  to an end.

Currently I am exploring what to do in the (near) future but I will be
looking for opportunities.

Feel free to contact me if you have an opportunity or if you want to receive
my CV..

Regards,

Righard

+31-6-51303768