funsec mailing list archives

US FEMA National Preparedness Month exercise

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 11:05:21 -0800

In keeping with my long-standing advocacy for emergency preparation, I would
urge all American members of this group to have a serious look at:

http://community.fema.gov/connect.ti/READYNPM

Non-US citizens can join as well.  (I just did.)  When you do, you get access to
some resource materials.  Although fairly simplistic, and heavily larded with
advertising for the event itself, the materials do contain some useful checklists,
forms, and awareness materials that are useful for BCP work.

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not
doing anything very innovative.                        - Woody Allen
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade