funsec mailing list archives

Gotta watch them video game terrorists ...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 15:03:52 -0700

http://j.mp/obf7N0+

    "Here's an upload of a video from a recent ITV documentary into Colonel
     Gaddhafi's support of the IRA. It contains shocking footage of a
     helicopter being shot down using weapons allegedly supplied by that
     baddie. Except. Umm. It's actually ArmA 2."

"No one died in this attack ..."  (Well, I'm glad of that, anyway  :-)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
In coming months, politicians will flail about looking for
freedoms to eliminate to `curb the terrorist threat.'  We must
remember throughout that you cannot preserve freedom by
eliminating it.                                 - Metzger, post 9/11
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade