funsec mailing list archives

shouldichangemypassword.com

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 18:03:15 -0800

Well, I've entered one of my longest serving (and therefore major spamtrap)
email addresses at https://shouldichangemypassword.com/, and I'll see if there is
any uptick in spam over the next little while.

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
For the time will come when men will not put up with sound
doctrine.  Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather
around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching
ears want to hear.                                  - II Timothy 4:3
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade