funsec mailing list archives

Re: Sony hack-du-jour

From: Peter Tonoli <anarchie+funsec () metaverse org>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 22:41:27 +1000

I thought *this* was the Sony related hack du jour
<http://pastebin.com/B5Zz8pKv> :-)

Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah wrote:
By this time, I really can't recall whether this is a new breach or not.

http://bit.ly/lLm1aT+

However, the nice thing about this story is that it has a timeline of the various
problems to help you keep track ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
             No passion in the world is equal to the passion to
                   alter someone else's draft - H. G Wells
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade