funsec mailing list archives

Re: OK, now *this* is majorly depressing ...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 13:49:28 -0800

From:                   Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date sent:              Tue, 24 May 2011 15:55:18 -0400

Odd, according to  http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2385813,00.asp

Yeah, I thought those sets of figures, coming one day apart, were a bit weird.

But then, I think most large corporations and *all* they do are a bit weird ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
The genius of you Americans is that you never make clear-cut
stupid moves, only complicated stupid moves which make us wonder
at the possibility that there may be something to them we are
missing.                                        - Gamel Abdel Nasser
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade