funsec mailing list archives

Color can be hacked!

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 17:13:11 -0800

Is anyone surprised?

http://blogs.forbes.com/andygreenberg/2011/03/28/color-app-hack-lets-you-spy-
on-anyones-photos-anywhere/

Actually, I think Color has a great business model.  Given the negative privacy
implications, everyone will be forced to install Color in order to find out what
pictures are being taken of them in the area ...

(I imagine a whole bunch of political handlers already have it installed and are
desparately watching every time their candidates are out in public ...)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window. - Steve Wozniak
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade