funsec mailing list archives

Re: Pentagon: U.S. launches missile strike in Libya

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 19:28:05 -0400

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 6:58 PM, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:
Several of our politicians can easily top that for dishonesty. Indeed,
we're currently imprisoning some of them for fraud.
Unfortuantely, politicians in the US are usually not held accountable
for their actions.

If you still believe campaign promises, then I have a fund of $14,500,000
due to overinvoicing that I need to ....
But they sound so good when they are trying to get elected....