funsec mailing list archives

Re: I don't know whether this has much to do with security ...

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 19:34:40 -0500

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 12:23 AM, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon
& Hannah <rMslade () shaw ca> wrote:
but it's a mind-boggling little tool:

http://www.stateofworkingamerica.org/pages/interactive#/?start=1969&end=2008

(I suspect it has something to do with overall security ...)
Reaganomics never worked. I don't believe it created jobs - the breaks
and incentives are often usurped by senior management and distributed
as rewards.

How many washing machines and other durable goods can one
CEO/CTO/CIO/CFO purchase? If he/she has three home, then perhaps 6.
How many washing machines can an active workforce purchase?

Jeff