funsec mailing list archives

Re: Dear asshole...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 19:53:45 -0800

From: Marc [mailto:marc () marcd org]
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2010 5:32 PM

I also get SQL injection and XSS attempts, but mostly comment posts
that
have links to malware.

As good a time as any to say Happy New Year to the SecuriTeam guys, and thank
them for the fact that, although I get notices of attempts to put injections and
malware links in comments to my postings, by the time I actually go check, they
are usually gone  :-)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
In three words I can sum up all I've learned about life:
It goes on...                                         - Robert Frost
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://www.infosecbc.org/links http://twitter.com/rslade