funsec mailing list archives

Re: WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange arrested on Swedish warrant

From: Ned Fleming <ned () kaw us>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 09:54:09 -0600

On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 09:10:14 -0500, Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
wrote:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/07/AR2010120700721.html

US retribution for the leaks was swift, and the character
assassination continues:

Wha? Retribution? Assange turned himself in to the BritCops "by
appointment," I believe the term is. The charge? Two Swedish gals were
having consensual sex with him, Assange says, and then he got shed of
his condom(s) and wanted to pour the raw pork to them, the Swedish
H^dLookers said. They weren't interested in any WeeWeeleaks, I guess.

He'll be out on bond by 5 o'clock. No one cares about a couple of
Swedish whoors.

Assange is a self-promoting doofus, who's in way over his head. But he
is a strong and active thinker-doofus, not a weak and lazy one.

My prediction for 2011:

        Assange will be extradited to Sweden

        He will be convicted of a misdemeanor.

        He will pay a small fine (2 whores? 2 krone.)

        He will write a book.

        He will make lots of money.

        He will retire to a hacienda in Bolivia.

        Oliver Stone will film his life story.

        He will spawn a race of mutant Aussie-Bolivians who become the
first uberhumans to inhabit another planet. That planet will
ultimately dominate the galaxy. And everybody will live happily ever
after. The end.

So, you can see I'm optimistic.

Ned