funsec mailing list archives

Re: Some TSA hacker gonna get a smack-down for that ...

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 18:17:03 +0000 (GMT)

I worry about you Americans, really.

USA deaths from the use of tobacco      - 440,000 per year
USA deaths from use of automobiles      - 40,000  per year
USA deaths from the use of alcohol      - 20,000  per year
USA deaths from the use of other drugs  - 16,000  per year
USA deaths from terrorism               - 3,000   per year (worst year
ever, a lot less in other years)

(Source - various unreliable web sites)

I don't think terrorism is your biggest problem. What you really need to
do, is launch a major war on tobacco.