funsec mailing list archives

Print media calling the blogosphere black plagiarists ...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 17:18:34 -0800

http://www.pcworld.com/article/209838/Monica_Gaudio_Cook_Source_magazine.h
tml

Print (and other traditional) media sources have been complaining that bloggers
lift articles and use them without attribution.  So, one instance of the shoe being
on the other (wrong) foot ..

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
God, grant me the serenity to accept the risk I cannot change,
the courage to counter or mitigate the risk I can change,
and executives at the decision level with the wisdom to know the
   difference             - Mim Britt's Risk-aholic Anonymous Prayer
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://www.infosecbc.org/links http://twitter.com/rslade