funsec mailing list archives

Re: [ blog ] Hacking the Brother KH-930e knitting machine

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 13:19:07 -0800

Date sent:              Wed, 03 Nov 2010 09:22:05 -0400
From:                   Shawn Merdinger <shawnmer () gmail com>

http://ladyada.net/learn/electroknit/

When my wife got a "computerized" sewing machine, the girls warned her to
beware of me trying to "network" it.  They said she'd be sewing away one day and
suddenly the stitches would start to spell out "You Have New Mail" ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien - The best is the enemy of the good
                                                          - Voltaire
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://www.infosecbc.org/links http://twitter.com/rslade