funsec mailing list archives

Re: Another e-voting scheme

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 16:55:48 -0400

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 3:38 PM, Dan White <dwhite () olp net> wrote:
Kudos to Adobe for re-releasing a 64-bit linux version of flash. I guess I
missed the memo.
More security related vulnerabilities for the public to digest....

Anyone have any good links for online voting schemes? My copy of Applied
Cryptography is getting a little dog eared.
The college has one of the leading researchers in the field, so you
should find lots of interesting reading, including protocols. The
college also sponsored a Collegiate Voting Systems Competition.

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=electronic+voting+site:umbc.edu

You gotta love some of the hits:
* Researchers install PAC-MAN on Sequoia voting machine w/o breaking seals
* Hotel minibar keys open Diebold voting machines