funsec mailing list archives

Re: No charges for Qatar diplomat after mid-air bomb scare

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 16:50:25 -0400

On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 12:06:57 -0800, "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" said:
(I suppose that could be even more deadly.  I remember going to Disneyland, and
being struck by the thought that you could dig a pit, put sharp spikes at the
bottom, put up a set of ropes to control the lineup, and people would line up and
jump in.)

Don't forget the sign that says 'This Way To The Egress'.