funsec mailing list archives

Re: Cyber War (book): Microsoft a weak link in national security

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 16:26:15 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 00:47:31 +0300, Juha-Matti Laurio said:
"While it may appear to give America some sort of advantage," Cyber War warns,
"in fact cyber war places this country at greater jeopardy than it does any other nation.""

I've seen reference to the idea that we have a presidential Executive Order
prohibiting the assassination of other heads of state not because we're the
good guys, but because our head of state is a much easier target for retribution.

No need - you guys seem willing to do the job yourselves.