funsec mailing list archives

Re: Sinkhole?

From: Joel Esler <eslerj () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 18:18:03 -0400

On Jun 1, 2010, at 6:54 PM, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah wrote:

http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/06/01/giant-sinkhole-opens-in-guatemala-city/

I gotta admit, my first reaction on seeing it was that this was a doctored photo,
and that the next thing we'd see was Godzilla or the Thing climbing out of the hole

How do you get a process that creates something so deep, but so even?

I seriously want someone to stand at the edge and take a picture straight down.  All the pictures I can find of it are
dark at the bottom.

--
Joel Esler
302-223-5974