funsec mailing list archives

Re: so paypal has an ignorebot now?

From: der Mouse <mouse () rodents-montreal org>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 23:56:08 -0400 (EDT)

i will not stop my e-mail work flow to use a web browser and
cut/paste.  [...].  the imposition you'd be asking is way more than
the good will i've got on hand.
I'm generally on board with this sentiment.

Me too.  But paypal is hardly alone in this; I just got another - and,
like Paul's, it can't seem to make up its mind whether it's an
ignorebot or not:

[many other headers snipped]