funsec mailing list archives

Re: big brother at school

From: Benjamin Brown <optikali () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 16:58:04 -0500

Interesting:
http://strydehax.blogspot.com/2010/02/spy-at-harrington-high.html

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 4:37 PM, Benjamin Brown <optikali () gmail com> wrote:

More updatey goodness:
http://feeds.boingboing.net/~r/boingboing/iBag/~3/1JfFLMBEhaY/laptop-surveillance.html<http://feeds.boingboing.net/%7Er/boingboing/iBag/%7E3/1JfFLMBEhaY/laptop-surveillance.html>

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 6:59 AM, Rich Kulawiec <rsk () gsp org> wrote:

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 02:23:54PM -0800, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor,
Devon & Hannah wrote:
I *really* hate to pour cold water on this loverly outburst of outrage,
but I came
across something that is really, really interesting:

Doesn't matter.

Even if we are generous and credulous enough to buy this -- and
I don't -- then it's still true that they built in a back door and
blithely presumed that they were the only ones that could activate it.

History indicates that such moves do not end well.

---Rsk