funsec mailing list archives

Re: Draft paper submission deadline is extended: ISP-10

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 00:19:39 +0200

On 2/15/10 6:01 PM, Rich Kulawiec wrote:
On Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 06:37:28PM -0500, James Heralds wrote:
Draft paper submission deadline is extended: ISP-10

This is a fake conference spammer.  I'll follow up with more later
but for now I recommend (a) removing this spammer from the list
and (b) blacklisting him/her/them permanently.  While you're at it,
these addresses should be blacklisted as well -- they belong to
the same gang:

      amgsolo () yahoo com
      devipsr () gmail com
      imecs_2008 () iaeng org
      imecs_2009 () iaeng org
      natty2006 () gmail com
      wce_2009 () iaeng org
      wcecs_2009 () iaeng org

It was held in moderation for a while until I went on my monthly
approval hunt. I will remove.

Thanks Rich!

        Gadi.

---Rsk