funsec mailing list archives

Re: Belarus to (heavily) toughen control over Internet

From: der Mouse <mouse () rodents-montreal org>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 17:33:31 -0500 (EST)

He told journalists that a new Internet bill [in Belarus], proposed
Tuesday, would require the registration and identification of all
online publications and of each Web user,

So all that's necessary is to use something other than the Web?

I also wonder how they're goiiing to enforce registration requirements
against "publications" totally external to Belarus - eg, my blah.

\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                mouse () rodents-montreal org