funsec mailing list archives

Re: Adobe investigates sophisticatic corporate networksecurity issue

From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio () netti fi>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 18:55:15 +0200 (EET)

Yes, I heard this but without Internet connection I had no change to check these  references.

A good coverage is located at
http://www.v3.co.uk/v3/news/2256092/details-emerge-google-hack

Juha-Matti

Larry Seltzer [larry () larryseltzer com] kirjoitti:
Both iDefense and F-Secure are saying the Google attack and associated
attacks were using the most recent PDF 0-day, the December 15 one.

Larry Seltzer
Contributing Editor, PC Magazine
larry_seltzer () ziffdavis com
http://blogs.pcmag.com/securitywatch/