funsec mailing list archives

Re: Ghosts of steganography past

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 12:06:50 +0000 (GMT)

It's used in Geocaching.

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009, Yuhas, Steve wrote:

I am looking for recent stories that mention groups or individuals using
steganography (whether it be crime, gov't, etc.), but not anything
technologically advanced. I want to know if people are still using
primitive methods of hiding information that have been used throughout
the ages. These stories I'm gathering are for use in a research paper,
naturally. If anyone has any insight, it would be appreciated. Thanks.

- Steve