funsec mailing list archives

Re: History Chanel

From: johndoe321 () gmail com
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 03:28:34 +0000

I have learned a similar, but somewhat different lesson from the [funsec] dl over the last couple of days - "security"
folks are well versed in the dynamics of global climate change (even if they have limited education, experience or
authority to speak on the subject) and Linux may or may not be better than or worse than some other operating system
depending on one's perspective on "better" or "worse"