funsec mailing list archives

Re: Rethinking FUNSEC

From: Rich Kulawiec <rsk () gsp org>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 06:28:55 -0500

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 02:42:52PM -0800, Robert Graham wrote:
In any event, I estimate that the age of 30 to 35 is the low
point. After that, you start trying to piss off people again. I'm getting
worse as I get older.

Yeah, me too.  I've never suffered fools [1] gladly, and my patience
with them continues to get shorter every year.  This really sucks when
I'm (sporadically) one of them.

---Rsk

[1] By which I mean people who have deliberately made themselves ignorant
and stupid.  There are sick or disabled people who don't have a choice,
and they deserve a different reaction: compassion and admiration.