funsec mailing list archives

Re: NASA on 2012 crap - excellent

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 18:18:33 -0500

On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 16:34:30 EST, Rich Kulawiec said:

This does, however, suggest a "B Ark" solution.  We'll need to identify
a fault zone, volcano, or similar likely to experience a significant
event on 12/21/2012,

Thermonuclear device.  Ain't nothing gonna happen that day unless we make it
happen.

                     and then float the rumor that this particular
location is predicted (by NASA of course) to be the one place on
earth that will survive the catastrophe.  With any luck the problem
will solve itself.

CM Kornbluth wants his plot back. ;)