funsec mailing list archives

Re: Foul

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:26:23 -0800

Date sent:              Tue, 10 Nov 2009 07:57:52 -0800
From:                   Paul M Moriarty <pmm () igtc com>

According to US intelligence sources that wish to remain anonymous, it
was hackers that set the fires that caused the soot to accumulate on
the insulators.  Something to do with insufficient cooling for their
giant brains,  Some also speculate that this heat buildup was
responsible in part for the reduced rainfall in recent months.

Don't be silly.  We all now that the real attack vector used by the hackers was
sending illicit pornography (with subliminal steganographic messages) to the
maintenance workers, thus keeping them distracted and preventing proper
maintenance of the insulators.  (If you can't see this clearly, make sure your tin-
foil hat has not been dislodged.  The mind control rays may be affecting you.)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
We're born, we live a little while, we die ... By helping you,
perhaps I was trying to lift up my life a trifle.  Heavens knows
anyone's life can stand a little of that.
                                     - E.B. White in Charlotte's Web
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/NoticeBored http://twitter.com/rslade