funsec mailing list archives

Re: RIP str0ke

From: Amrit Williams <johndoe321 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 11:31:23 -0700

Twitter implemented a fairly sophisticated "soul" authentication scheme
using a neural network that has the ability to detect human thought
patterns. It would be impossible to hack or impersonate a twitter account,
it is also the foundation for their new "no soul no tweet" messaging - of
course there are some flaws, such as how to deal with folks like Dick Cheney