funsec mailing list archives

Re: truth is for Admins

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 12:55:27 -0400

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 21:47:22 CDT, RandallM said:
truth is, stupid is stupid does. if my users are stupid then I am to
blame. Users are my best defense or worse enemy, depends on the
training I do

Gee, I wish I had your job, where you get to pick and choose your users
and get rid of the ones that are untrainable for whatever reason.

Most of us get stuck with having to provide ISP service to any Joe Sixpack
who pays the bill, or student who gets past the Admissions office, or
idiot employee who makes it past HR.  And there isn't much we can do about it.