funsec mailing list archives

Re: threats abound for 2010 what shall we do, oh my!

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 15:54:03 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009, David Lodge wrote:

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 01:40:21 -0000, Matt Watchinski
<mwatchinski () sourcefire com> wrote:

2. One more prediction to add to the baiting, not 100% network security
related. Deployment of full body scanners at Airports will result in the
best celebrity photos leaked to your favorite trash magazine in the
grocery
store.

Agreed, and we will probably hear somebody seriously suggest that people
ought to fly naked after the next attack.

If god had meant people to fly clothed, we wouldn't be born naked.

Speaking of which ...

Have you seen the Alpha survey on http:/www.alpha.org ?

"Does god exist, "Yes, no, probably" are the options.

The current vote is 95% "No"

Which is quite surprising, for a pro-christianity site. Possibly a
miracle, even.