funsec mailing list archives

Re: When are we going to start profiling? WAS RE: Don't spend too much time in the bathroom...PLEASE

From: "Tomas L. Byrnes" <tomb () byrneit net>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 21:11:36 -0800

Let's start with those who request Halal meals.

Country of origin and name are also pretty good indicators.

Also prior travel history.

I'm sure we'll need to vary the profile as the threat profile changes.
FE: It appears that having transited Yemen is more of an issue these
days than having been to Pakistan.