funsec mailing list archives

Re: guns

From: "Steven Allison" <Steven.Allison () cox net>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 17:06:10 -0700

Funny you should ask..

As a matter of fact, we were all talking about how we as a "funsec" group
should get global discount on concealed weapons carry permits. We are
negotiating a deal with Kimber and H&K for a group discount pricing on
handguns. Aside from that, the only thing we've talked about here is how
more guns in the hands of lawful citizens means less crime, or at least less
violent crime. But that statistic is always debated.

I think Gadi is personally leading the charge to reduce gun control in
Israel.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Steve