funsec mailing list archives

Re: When are we going to start profiling? WAS RE: Don't spend too much time in the bathroom...PLEASE

From: der Mouse <mouse () rodents-montreal org>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 13:17:36 -0500 (EST)

If that offends them, then maybe they (and realistically, it is only
the Islamic world that can end the scourge of Islamic terrorism) will
do something about the funding of radicalizing Madrassas and
firebrand clerics that are at the root of the whole problem.

Speaking of ignoring the elephant in the room...!

I think blaming "firebrand clerics" *is* ignoring the elephant in the
room, that being that the USA has been a world-class a**hole to major
fractions of the world for a substantial time, and the only surprise to
me is that it's taken those chickens this long to come home to roost.

Even the best of firebrand clerics can't do much without a substantial
level of disaffection in the populace to work on, after all.

\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                mouse () rodents-montreal org