funsec mailing list archives

Re: McAfee really DOES write new Malware! Wholey Moley!

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:14:13 +0100 (BST)

Stroking a long-haired cat works well, but only from the seated position.

Date sent:            Tue, 29 Sep 2009 15:20:28 -0700
From:                 "Buhrmaster, Gary" <gtb () slac stanford edu>

But first, let me grow out this mustache, for I must have something to
twirl..

When did the (evil) goatee go out of style?  I missed that press
release.

The evil goatee restricts the wearer to lurking in the shadows stroking the goatee
and considering destroying the world pensively.  Evil goatee wearers never get to
have a tense showdown with the hero, although this disadvantage is somewhat
offset by the fact that evil goatee wearers generally do get to escape the hero's
righteous retribution, and therefore get many subsequent chances to develop other
evil plans.  Most importantly, the evil goatee is forbidden to anyone who even
considers developing an evil laugh.

So, the evil goatee is not really out of style, but it is only fashionable among the
shyer and less fun-loving madmen.

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
No society can be truly free where only those whose morals are
uninfluenced by religion are entitled to participate in
deliberations related to moral issues of education in public
school.                    - BC Appeal Court Judge Kenneth Mackenzie
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/NoticeBored http://twitter.com/rslade