funsec mailing list archives

Re: Lawmaker Wants ‘Show of Force’ Against North Korea for Website Attacks

From: Paul M Moriarty <pmm () igtc com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 16:11:19 -0700

On Jul 10, 2009, at 2:25 PM, Dave Dennis wrote:

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009, Jason Ross wrote:

*sigh*

I'm sure many have seen this already, but figured I'd
go ahead and send the link out for those that haven't.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2009/07/show-of-force/

Oh look, a Republican found a microphone.  At least its not to
confess an affair
or announce a surprise retirement.  I guess thats something.

IIRC, Wayward Pecker Syndrome is a bipartisan affliction.