funsec mailing list archives

Re: Who's in TO? (RTP)

From: "Paul Bennett" <paul.w.bennett () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 13:49:14 -0400

On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 00:58:25 -0400, <chris () blask org> wrote:

Any Funsec alumni passing through Raleigh are welcome to drop a line.
As sad as it may be to admit, there isn't much I'm likely to enjoy more
than to grab a bite most of you silly wonks.

RTP in the house, or whatever the kids are saying these days.

Well, Garner, actually, but it's all the same thing if you squint at it
right.

I'm available for fine beverages and fine silliness most nights of most
weeks. Being between employers right now, most afternoons too (mornings in
a pinch, but I'd have to dig out my alarm clock).

Do we (should we) have a Frappr or something like that for list members?

--
Paul